Written by: Lindsay Sibson
You’ve munched on kale chips. Yum!
Perhaps you’ve even tried delicious brussel sprout chips. Yummy!
But… it’s time to make way, because there is a new healthy chip alternative that is about to dominate your kitchen and tantalize your tastebuds.
Wait for it…
Wait for it…
Let me introduce you to salty, zingy, crunchy and irresistible ZUCCHINI CHIPS! These salt and vinegar zucchini chips are the perfect healthy replacement for the standard potato chip.
I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love the salty and sour power combo of salt and vinegar. Next time you are in the mood for a tangy, crunchy, snack… look no further than these zucchini chips!
Benefits Of Zucchini
- 2-3 medium zucchini (thinly sliced)
- •2 tbsp olive oil
- •2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- •2 tsp coarse sea salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar.
- Place sliced zucchini in bowl and toss with the oil and vinegar.
- To dehydrate zucchini:
- ◦Use a dehydrator for 8 hours - check consistency and continue to dehydrate until desired crispiness.
- ◦Oven method: Bake at 200 degrees F for 2-3 hours. Rotate halfway through.
- Store chips in an airtight container.
You can great creative and personalize these chips depending on your taste! I love a little spice so I added a dash of cayenne pepper to mine – delish!
Happy Snacking – don’t forget to SHARE this article with someone you know will love it!
Powered by WPeMatico